The weather played up as expected and made the job of attaching the tin that much harder. I’d thought my days of stomping around in the mud were over, but no, I was the ‘lucky’ guy positioned at the bottom of the sheets making sure they were level and screw fixing the bottom edge. That meant my boots got heavier by the minute as vast clumps of clay accumulated on them.
But we got there in the end, and Rudolph’s gift of an amazing red door was a lovely way to finish off the build. The last job of adding flashings and trim should be sorted by the end of the week, but already I’ve started filling the shed up. I’m still figuring out what should go where, but first off is to make up a throwing station, wedging bench and ware rack.